Leveraged to Medium-Term Producer Status, Significant Exploration Upside and Potential M&A Target
Panoramic Resources Ltd (ASX: PAN) is a base metal mining company, currently focused on the pre-production development of the Savannah nickel sulphide project in Western Australia. Underground development started in Aug 2020 and nickel, copper, cobalt concentrate production is scheduled to re-start mid-2021 for a period of 13 years.
The key elements of PAN strategy are as follows:
- Reach commercial production at Savannah (North)
- Explore Savannah near-mine and regional areas, both containing a number of untested target.
If successful, the key outcomes are:
- Become a self-funded base metal mining company
- Create value through additional nickel sulphide discoveries, which can be quickly developed and mined
- Potential for high value creation in the context of a rising demand for Class 1 nickel and a highly likely nickel price boom within the next 5 years